“Affiliate” means an entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by or is under common Control with an entity.
“Contact” is a person a Member may contact through our Service. In other words, a Contact is anyone on a Member’s Distribution List about whom a Member has given us information or is anyone who has otherwise interacted with a Member via the Service. For example, if you are a Member, a subscriber to your email marketing campaigns or a shopper to your Website or Landing Page would be considered a Contact.
“Control” means an ownership, voting or similar interest representing fifty percent (50%) or more of the total interests then outstanding of the entity in question. The term “Controlled” shall be construed accordingly.
“Distribution List” is a list of Contacts a Member may upload or manage on our platform and all associated information related to those Contacts (for example, email addresses).
“Member” means any person or entity that is registered with us to use the Service.
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
“Service” has the meaning given to it in ou
“Visitor” means, depending on the context, any person who visits any of our 5GWORLDPRO Sites, offices, or otherwise engages with us at our events or in connection with our marketing or recruitment activities.
“you” and “your” means, depending on the context, either a Member, a Contact, or a Visitor.
2. Privacy for Members
This section applies to the Personal Information we collect and process from a Member or potential Member through the provision of the Service. If you are not a Member, the Visitors or ontacts section of this policy may be more applicable to you and your data. In this section, “you” and “your” refer to Members and potential Members.
A. Information We Collect
The Personal Information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with 5GWORLDPRO, your 5GWORLDPRO account settings, the products and features you use, your location, and applicable law. However, the Personal Information we collect broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information you provide to us: You (or your organization) may provide certain Personal Information to us when you sign up for a 5GWORLDPRO account and use the Service, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, integrate the Service with another website or service (for example, when you choose to connect your e-commerce account with TGWORLDPRO), or communicate with us in any other way.
This information may include:
- Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organization, location, phone number, email address, and country);
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences);
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and
- Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
Service Usage Data may include:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection. If you are using our Mobile App, we may also collect information about the cellular network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s name and unique device ID, and information about the features of our Mobile App that you accessed.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses and your activity in the Service (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take (for example, which features you used)), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’)), and hardware settings. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Service.
- Usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Service, which may include the dates and times you access the Service and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Service you used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Service. If you are using our Mobile App, we may collect information about how often you use the Mobile App and other performance data. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Service, and facilitate research and analysis of the Service.
(iii) Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and our joint marketing partners.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include demographic information (such as age and gender), device information (such as IP addresses), location (such as city and state), and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other Personal Information we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products, features, and service.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Service (alone or in combination with other data we source) for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and supporting our Service. For example, if you use our Mobile Apps, we may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted in to these push notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements in reliance on our legitimate interests.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Service to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and improving the Service and providing certain features. For example, this may include sharing your information with third parties in order to provide and support our Service or to make certain features of the Service available to you. When we share your Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information in a manner that is consistent with our obligations under applicable privacy laws. For further information about how we share your information, refer to Section 5 below.
- To provide suggestions to you and to provide tailored features within our Service that optimize and personalize your experience in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the Service and providing certain features. This includes adding features that compare Members’ email campaigns, using data to suggest other publishers your Contacts may be interested in, or using data to recommend products or services that you may be interested in or that may be relevant to you or your Contacts. Some of these suggestions are generated through analysis of the data used in our data analytics projects, as described below.
- To perform data analytics projects in reliance on our legitimate business interests in improving and enhancing our products and services for our Members. Our data analytics projects use data from 5GWORLDPRO accounts, including Personal Information of Contacts, to provide and improve the Service. We use information like your sending habits and your Contacts’ purchase history, so we can make more informed predictions, decisions, and products for our Members. For example, we use data from 5GWORLDPRO accounts to enable product recommendation, audience segmentation, and predicted demographics features for our Members. If you or your Contact prefers not to have their data used for this purpose, you can alter the settings on your account to opt out of data analytics projects, or your Contact can opt out of data analytics projects at any time by visiting this page or emailing us at personaldatarequests@5GWORLDPRO .com. As always, we take the privacy of Personal Information seriously, and will continue to implement appropriate safeguards to protect this Personal Information from misuse or unauthorized disclosure.
- To combine and anonymize data about our Members and our Member’s use of the Service in order to create aggregate, anonymized statistics which we may use to provide certain features within the Service and for promoting and improving the Service in reliance on our legitimate interests.