In order to each the max peak 5G downlink single-user throughput for a 4T8R Ue, the below factors need to be gathered :
- Two codewords (2T4R uses a single codeword)
- 8 layers for RANK 4 (2T4R uses four layers)
- 27-order MCS (256QAM is enabled) in all cases
- No block errors
- 1600 times of DL grants (4:1 for commercial use)
- A maximum of 273 downlink scheduled RBs with a bandwidth of 100 MHz
In this case, for a 100 Mhz bandwith we will be able to reach a maximum of 1.8 Gbps Downlink Throughput.
Don’t miss our new 5G Training about 5G KPI, 5G Optimization and 5G Low Throughput Troubleshooting, to understand more with real practical cases how to investigate the 5G Low throughput.
More details about this 5G course in the below link:
Benefit from Massive discount on our 5G Training with 5WorldPro.com
Start your 5G journey and obtain 5G certificationcontact us: contact@5GWorldPro.com